The Profitus investor community has raised more than 30 million. euro investments
Profitus, the largest Lithuanian capital crowdfunding platform (SFP), has already raised more than 30 million. in investments, they are intended to finance over 200 real estate projects in various cities of Lithuania, it is written in the press release.
"70 percent investments are allocated to real estate projects in Vilnius and Kaunas, the remaining 30 percent. – for projects developed in Lithuanian resorts. Not only at the seaside, but also in Druskininkai. By the way, the "Family Alley" project being developed at the seaside in the Klaipėda district is also the project that received the largest investment. 1.53 million have been collected for him. euros, the project has already been completed, the earnings have been paid to the investors", says V. Čijunskytė.